Our friends at LBBC have asked us to remind you there’s still time to sign up for their conference.
Travel grants and fee waivers are available for LBBC’s Annual Conference for Women Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer on April 26th & 27th at the
Philadelphia Marriott West!
- Hear the latest updates from some of the country’s leading healthcare experts on advances in care, symptom management, quality-of-life concerns and new clinical trials and their potential impact on emerging treatments
- Attend workshops designed for the newly-diagnosed, women living long-term with metastatic breast cancer, triple-negative and hormone receptor-positive diagnoses types, young women and caregivers
- Network with peers, listen to their experiences and share your own
- Get your questions answered by experts
- Visit with exhibitors
- Participate in healthy living activities (including an all-levels yoga class!)
- More info here: http://www.lbbc.org/Events/Metastatic-Breast-Cancer-Conference/2014-04-26-Metastatic-Breast-Cancer-Conference
I can’t make this one, but it’s an excellent conference. The Metastatic Breast Cancer Network (MBCN) will be there…stop by the booth to say hello to my friends Deb and Melanie!